Ring of Noble's

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are a noblemen or noblewomen that has gain the power to wield a accessory that will transform into a weapon base on your families emblem. Not all are the same.

2 posters

The great dark wars

Quill ScorchWood
    Quill ScorchWood
    Admin

The great dark wars Empty The great dark wars

Post by Quill ScorchWood Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:05 pm

About one year ago there was a great war between the nobles of the land and the dark lords army. The two sides stared down at each other and finally someone screamed " FOR THE THREE KINGDOMS" and like that the war began. In the distance you can see Quill charging though the hordes or demons and monster on top of his partners back. He mad a clearing for the others to follow they had reach the castle and Quill said "everyone know their parts right." He then had buster and grim join the main group in battle not before having buster bust down a wall. They enter the castle and saw they where not alone. A massive squad of demons where gaurding the entrance and everyone started to fight to get though them.
    Azure Cipher Phoenix
    Azure Cipher Phoenix

The great dark wars Empty Re: The great dark wars

Post by Azure Cipher Phoenix Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:26 am

Azure looked on at the battle from the sky as both sides clash with each other "All of this fighting is so loud I can't even think to myself." he says as he took his hand out his pocket and pointed down to the ground "EVIL EXPLOSION!!" he mutters as a giant beam hit everyone below him (Maybe I should have aimed for the big guys in the back?) he thinks to himself as he watches Quill and his mean fight "Cipher I need you to lend me some more power and keep the flow even no matter what happens got it?" he tells a man in a dark cloak "Sure thing Good half." the cloaked man says as Azure dives down into the battle and saw his father doing his best to hold off the Bestial warriors "Let me help you with this father...Gal von Tur!!" he blows away all the warriors that were around his father "Azure please make sure you brothers are okay before you Unleash that spell." he says as Azure nods and quickly opens a portal to the Castle were his sibling are resting from the battle before (I can't let this happen to anyone else.) he thinks to himself getting back to his father only to see him get stabed in the chest.

Azure rushes over to him in a panic and tries to heal him "Father your gonna be okay just let me he-" he stops him just before he could finish "Azure I should have told you this before hand..." he whispers something to Azures arms as he hold hims "Someone help me get him to the medical bay quickly!" Azure yells as he tries to pull himself together (Now is not the time to lose it Azure just use the third spell like you planed.) he tells himself, as he places his father on the ground and creates amagic circla under him and in the sky above "Stars of the Heavens shine brightly upon my Enemies...Destory Urano Metoria!!" The cloudes parted as shining stars shined bright as they streamed down at the Giants behind the army destorying them them while he held his father closely to holding back his tears and leting all his rage flow out of him.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:08 pm