Ring of Noble's

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are a noblemen or noblewomen that has gain the power to wield a accessory that will transform into a weapon base on your families emblem. Not all are the same.

A man and his demon

Quill ScorchWood
    Quill ScorchWood
    Admin

A man and his demon Empty A man and his demon

Post by Quill ScorchWood Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:15 pm

Quill Sat in his study for hours alone in his empty home. Quill has lived by himself for a long time about 5 years to be more blunt. After the old master of the family died everyone left except Quill. For 5 years he took care of his home but never had anyone there but him and his partners grim ans buster. From this Quill grew a second personality which was all the rage and discuss in the world. It became his other half. He called the other half Asure after the demon of rage. You can see him in Quill reflection. Asure said to Quill "no one will ever remember the name ScorchWood unless we remind them who we are" Quill replies "I will not follow in my ancestors foots steps I will not remake the land of blood and teirs so stop telling me what to do Asure" He then hear someone enter the manor probably thinking it was abandon. Quill got his weapon ready just in case he needed to kill the intruders.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:41 pm