Ring of Noble's

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are a noblemen or noblewomen that has gain the power to wield a accessory that will transform into a weapon base on your families emblem. Not all are the same.

Encounter with a nightmare

Quill ScorchWood
    Quill ScorchWood
    Admin

Encounter with a nightmare Empty Encounter with a nightmare

Post by Quill ScorchWood Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:54 pm

Let me tell you a story of how I survived a encounter with a nightmare. It was a normal night in the dark moon forest. I was on the hunt for a gem lizard for someone who ask me to get it as a pet for them. Half way through the hunt I heard a banchy scream from being killed. I thought to my self "who is hunting banchies this late at night in the dark moon forest?" I went to where the banchy death scream originated from. What I saw made my skin crawl. It was her the beautiful monster. She looked like a beautiful girl in her teen's but turns into a monster that will send chills down your spin. She was eating the banchy that was killed by her. I couldn't move even if I wanted to. She stops eating and turned her head to me and said "I smell the blood of a ScorchWood" I spoke out "Why did you come here nightmare woman. To kill or to hunt me down." Many of the nightmares where made from the actions of the ScorchWood family. The beautiful monster is one of them. "I came for both. And I can tell that your to weak even for me. I shall end your family legacy right here right now" she charged at me with all the intention to kill the last ScorchWood member. I started to run as fast as I could but I could not out run her. She pounced on top of me and draw her claws to my throat. I thought I was a goner with her face smiling at me. I closed my eyes waiting for her to kill me but I felt something. Not claws diving into me throat but tears. I quickly open my eyes and saw she was crying. She said something but it was to hard to hear what she was saying. I saw my chanced and knocked her off of me and ran as fast as I could. I did not see her after that. I told my friend I will never go back to that forest at night ever again and to find someone else to get the gem lizard for them. I will never forget that night for the rest of my life.
    (A monsterest laughter of a woman can be hear in the background)