Ring of Noble's

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are a noblemen or noblewomen that has gain the power to wield a accessory that will transform into a weapon base on your families emblem. Not all are the same.

3 posters

Rose Garden

Khornate Bellator
    Khornate Bellator
    Admin

Rose Garden - Page 2 Empty Re: Rose Garden

Post by Khornate Bellator Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:57 pm

Khornate kept running into the direction where he had seen the beautiful object, but upon stopping had lost sight of it. He looked around and carefully examined the area around him. It took him a moment but it the corner of his eye he saw it, the Perfect Beautiful Purple Rose. He slowly walked towards it and as he did his face started to become devoid of emotion. He looked down upon the rose with eyes of grief. It reminded him of something, he couldn't quite tell what, but it was something he shouldn't have been able consider. He dropped to his knee's as he continued to stare at the rose. After a while of staring into the void of purple that was the rose. He noticed Sanity was in front of him, staring at him like one would stare at a ghost. "Do you know who I am?" he asked the delusion. Sanity continued to stare at him, not doing anything. He looked back at the rose and said them same thing "Do you know who I am?". Maybe Khornate was expecting a reply, but it's not like the rose can talk to him regardless.
    Crimson Fallen
    Crimson Fallen

Post by Crimson Fallen Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:18 pm

Crimson tripped a few time while she was running to check on the three roses she had hidden to make sure that they where alright because of that nightmare she had of the rose garden on fire and just had to make sure that they where okay, once she arrived in the hidden area the the roses where in she tripped on her purple dress and faced it to the ground and got up from it and walked over to one of the roses since the three of them are a distance from each other. So Crimson walked to the first rose which was was black, she carefully moved her hand to touch it gently and check if it was damaged or if any thing had happened to it, soon after she checked the black rose she sighed in relief that it was not damaged and walked to the next one which was a dark crimson red and she did the same thing she had done with the black rose as she checked it after she was done she smiled lightly seeing that it was unharmed and then started to walk to the purple rose but stopped because there was a person with red hair like her own.

"Who are you and how did you find this area of the garden" Crimson asked the man who was looking at the purple rose in a calm voice, as she was going to take off her ring so it can change into her staff she realized that she didn't have it and left it back with Nagisa and Karma when she ran off to check the roses 'Damn,' she thought as she didn't have her staff and her magic levels weren't at their full power yet, so Crimson became unsure on what to do at this point.
    Azure Cipher Phoenix
    Azure Cipher Phoenix

Post by Azure Cipher Phoenix Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:42 pm

Azure starts to pick up on the portals creator and rushed over to it (I'll teach him to mess up my day off!) he thought to himself as he road on Goldren [be back in a few hours to finish]
    Azure Cipher Phoenix
    Azure Cipher Phoenix

Post by Azure Cipher Phoenix Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:23 am

No due to ur girlfriend having school and me working on the other site sorry.
    Crimson Fallen
    Crimson Fallen

Post by Crimson Fallen Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:26 am

im confused .-. confused
    Khornate Bellator
    Khornate Bellator
    Admin

Post by Khornate Bellator Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:39 pm

omg it's been several months... I thought the point of posts was to do it ovetime... but this is seemingly ridiculous.
    Azure Cipher Phoenix
    Azure Cipher Phoenix

Post by Azure Cipher Phoenix Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:49 pm

Move on bro the site is dead for now

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:16 am