Ring of Noble's

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are a noblemen or noblewomen that has gain the power to wield a accessory that will transform into a weapon base on your families emblem. Not all are the same.

3 posters

Rose Garden

Crimson Fallen
    Crimson Fallen

Rose Garden Empty Rose Garden

Post by Crimson Fallen Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:34 pm

Crimson is sitting in her favorite spot in the rose garden, which is covered by different color rose bushes and it has a view of the village she used to visit every three weeks with her older brother who is king now, but that was six years ago. She started to sing the song "Let me go" (by Avril Lavigne) as she was sitting in the garden thinking of the past and how her brother is over protected of her and haven't let her leave the castle grounds since that day. Then one of the guards came to get Crimson to tell her that we brother wanted her to change into one of her nice dresses.

Rose Garden 14728110
    (Pictures is from goggle)
    Azure Cipher Phoenix
    Azure Cipher Phoenix

Rose Garden Empty Re: Rose Garden

Post by Azure Cipher Phoenix Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:17 pm

Azure was over burning out from all the work that his sister and his students had put him throw over the past week (I need some down time or something to get me back in the mood to work again.) he thinks to himself as he walks pass his dragon's rooms (Oh ya I could take them out for a bit!) he reminds himself that he has the dragons and rushes into the room "Hey guys lets go outside and fly around for a bit!" he tells the two dragons as one stands up ready to go while the other is fast asleep "Okay then its just you and me then Glodren come on lets go!" he says jumping onto its back and  taking off within the same motion.

As Azure rides on the back of his dragon he thinks to back to when he was younger and he first hatched both his dragons and in doing so he falls asleep and slides off Gldren's back "Daddy Look there licking me..." he mutters s he fall. Goldren looks to see that Azure has fallen off and quickly goes to catch him so he doesn't get hurt, Golden manages to catch Azure just before he fell intto a Rose garden but at the same time Goldren crached into the garden with his master safely tucked under him.

Pet Dragon:
    Crimson Fallen
    Crimson Fallen

Post by Crimson Fallen Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:24 pm

Crimson sees the dragon fall into one of the area's of the rose garden and decides to check it out so she picked up some of her light purple dress and started to run over to where the dragon fell and she got her staff ready to summon some of her wolfs and she saw Nagisa and Karma run over to her because of the dragon that fell and the three of them started to creep closer to the dragon so see what happened to why it fell.
    Khornate Bellator
    Khornate Bellator
    Admin

Post by Khornate Bellator Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:12 pm

"A garden, why the hell are we in a garden?" Khornate said talking to his delusion. "Sanity why have you led me here?" he asked his delusion. It had the appearance of a young girl with a white dress drenched in blood and eyes so lifeless that they reflect nothing. Sanity was starring off in the distance at what seemed like a loud disturbance before walking deeper into the garden. "Where are you heading off to now? I have better things to do then wander in this disgusting place" he said twitching vigorously before stopping. The very thought of this place made him want to burn it down, yet alone wander though it chasing his own delusion. He wondered to himself if what he was looking for was here and if it had taken anything. He saw sanity walking slowly off into the distance and began walking in the same direction. "I'm following a ghost, but what if I'm a ghost" He said to himself while looking at his hands.
    Azure Cipher Phoenix
    Azure Cipher Phoenix

Post by Azure Cipher Phoenix Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:35 pm

Goldren woke up and checked on Azure how was still asleep "Hey stop it you two..." he muttered as the dragon turned to see a girl and two wolfs so it starts to get ready to fight them. Azure rolls over to his side and smiles "I'll bee back later...be good you..." he continues to mutter as he sleeps completely unaware of what's going on around him at this very moment. Glodren started to wrap Azure in its Vines to protect him from the battle that would ensue.
    Crimson Fallen
    Crimson Fallen

Post by Crimson Fallen Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:49 pm

Crimson saw that the dragon was protecting a person who looked like he was asleep and was probably the reason why the dragon fell into the rose garden and put her staff back into the ring it was in before she got it ready just incase there would be a fight "Nagisa, Karma stand down" she says in a voice that sound very soft "The dragon means no harm" she said as she started to walk to the dragon as she moved her crimson hair out of her eyes showing that she has different color eyes one being blue and the other being red as she made her way to the dragon and put a hand out to pet it showing that she means no harm as Nagisa and Karma transforms into their human form (kinda) they still have their ears and tail. "Be careful Princess" Nagisa said with a worried look on his face "Just don't get hurt or we will have to get your brother" Karma said with a bored look on his face as he just sat on the ground. "I know you, you both dont have to worry that much" Crimson said with a light giggle as she looked up at the dragon "Its alright I don't mean any harm you just scared me thats all" she smiles lightly at the dragon as she reached her hand up to its face.
    Khornate Bellator
    Khornate Bellator
    Admin

Post by Khornate Bellator Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:03 pm

Upon reaching the location of where Sanity had lead Khornate, he hid behind several rose bushes as not to be seen. He could hear talking yet could quite tell what was going on. He looked at Sanity, Sanity was point in the direction of the strangers while looking at khornate. He poked his head up over the bushes as to get a glimpse of what was going on. He was still confused about the whole thing. "Sanity! why am I here? I need to find the Taken pieces" Khornate looked back in Sanity's direction. She was gone but had left writing on the ground. The writing said "Use your eye's not your missing heart". He thought to himself as to what sanity was implying exactly, he could see clear as day and nothing was here. He stomped on the writing that was left by sanity, not even taking into account the fact that she was able to write it to begin with. He sat behind the bushes and stared in the direction of the strangers. "I wonder who dies first" he said talking to himself.
    Azure Cipher Phoenix
    Azure Cipher Phoenix

Post by Azure Cipher Phoenix Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:49 pm

Goldren was hesitant to trust the girl but knew that she meant no harm so it bowed its head and let her pet it so it pulled her by her hand to show her Azure whom is still fast asleep still "Ruwww." Goldren cry as he showed Azure to them "Gold...ren..." he said gasping for air. The dragon laid down next to his master and used its power to grow healing roses that emitted a sweet scent that starts to wake Azure up from his sleep "Goldren were are we and why am I here?" he asks the dragon as it licks his face (I have no clue why am here or how I got here?) he thought to himself.
    Crimson Fallen
    Crimson Fallen

Post by Crimson Fallen Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:03 am

Crimson walks over to Azure and crouches down making her light purple dress poof up a bit "You are in the garden of my castle" Crimson said with a kind voice as she stood up and put a hand out so she can help him up. "I believe that you passed out while you where riding on your dragon and fell off and your dragon saved you from the fall" she said "Your dragon is very protective if his friend who is you I can tell that he cares a lot for you" she smiles up at the dragon. "Princess..." Karma said as he walked over to me as he kept looking around the garden and Nagisa transformed back into his wolf form and run over to me as if something was not right "Nagisa? Karma what is wrong" I asked him as he got over to me "There is a dark presence in the garden and it doesn't feel safe for you to be unguarded" Karma said as he changed back into his wolf form and stood next to Nagisa growling
    Azure Cipher Phoenix
    Azure Cipher Phoenix

Post by Azure Cipher Phoenix Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:10 pm

Azure sat up as Goldren continued to lick him and the suddenly stoped "Thanks boy I really need so sleep for abit." he says as he stands up dusting himself off (Why does this place look so familiar?) he thought to himself as he looked around the garden "Am Azure one prince from the Phoenix royal family sorry for the flowers Goldren can fix them right boy." he says going to pet him when he pulls his head back and starts to change into attack mode "Whats going on boy is it the wolfs?" he asks as Goldren moves in front of him (I can't sense a thing so why is he so riled up right now?) he thinks to himself as he grabs one of his Vines.
    Khornate Bellator
    Khornate Bellator
    Admin

Post by Khornate Bellator Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:45 pm

Khornate could sense distress among the strangers. This gave him a devious and cunning idea. Why not have some fun with his prey, after all fun never hurt anybody right? "What to do? what to do?" Khornate said to himself as he was clamping his head with his hands. "I have the perfect idea. Why not give them a fright. See if they scare easily" he said to himself as he put his hands together. A low glowing dim light started to come from his hand, and as soon as it did, he pull his hands outwards. He has created a strange chain of octagrams that looked sort of like the innards of a clock. He examined them carefully, and when he found the one he was look for he grabbed it. "Let's see if you fear what takes the light away from you" he said as he ripped out one of the pieces of his strange octagram clock. As soon as he did the object disappeared and he himself began to sneak further away from the strangers, so he could watch the show from a distance. A portal had appeared in front of the bush he was at and a glowing white humanoid shadow had walked out of it. It was twitching violently and it's movements were zombie like. It stood still and wavered as it did so. "I wonder what happens now" he said to himself as he sat behind another rose bush and watched from a distance.
    Crimson Fallen
    Crimson Fallen

Post by Crimson Fallen Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:01 pm

"Crimson, Princess of Auwronate royal family" Crimson said as she took off her ring and it be came her staff that had a dark glow like darkness at the top of it as she got ready to fight "Karma" She has said as the red wolf looked at her and nodded as he knew what she was going to say and ran off to do what he knew is what Crimson wanted done. Crimson summoned five wolfs to help as she wished she had not changed if she only knew that this would happen but she discarded that and just wonder why non of the guards didn't see the dragon fall into the garden. "Nagisa..." She said as she looked at the blue wolf as he transformed although he still had his wolf ears and tail "Yes?" he said "If worse comes to worse get my brother once he see's you he will know that something is wrong since you and Karma rarely leave my side" Crimson said as she patted his head telling him to change back into a wolf and ready to fight.
    Azure Cipher Phoenix
    Azure Cipher Phoenix

Post by Azure Cipher Phoenix Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:35 pm

Azure felt a portal of some kind open and worped to it only to see a weird grossest monster "Holy flame of Heaven!!" he shouted as he throw a white fire at the creature but it just replead it and shot him with a dark matter blast that sent him flying. he landed in a rose bush right next to everyone "Oww that hurt alot more than I thought it would" he said staying in the bush (I'll just take a quick nap here the.) he told himself as he fell right back to sleep.
    Khornate Bellator
    Khornate Bellator
    Admin

Post by Khornate Bellator Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:34 pm

The strange glowing white shadow started to slowly walk forward and as it did its twitching was becoming more violent. After having been prevoked by one of the strangers it slowly made its way towards the stranger twitching as it did so.

Khornate was off in the distance rocking himself back and forth while seated on the ground. He held his head in his hands while laughing to himself in a quiet manner. He really wanted to sneak behind all of them and stab them violently, however he was restraining himself as to see what would happen.

As his creation approached one of the strangers who had coincindently fallen asleep from its previous attack. It began to raise its arm with energy beginning to void around it, the creature was preparing to attack again.

Khornate looked up infront of him only to see sanity staring at him. "What do you want?" He yelled. He stood up lightning fast and stared at sanity. Sanity began to turn her head slowly in the direction of his creation and pointed at it. Khornate began to twitch and shake as if being in pain, before stopping and looking at sanity with the eyes of a lost soul. Sanity began to walk away from him and into the direction of the strangers. Khornate sat back down and pondered to himself, before resumably watching his creation. "If the world is cruel to me then I know only what I am, not who" He muttered to himself.
    Crimson Fallen
    Crimson Fallen

Post by Crimson Fallen Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:56 pm

Crimson saw that Azure was about to be attacked and quickly move in front of Azure and swung her staff knocking the creature back just enough to get it away from Azure as she prepared a spell to use as she spun her staff behind her 'Karma I hope you found the person who summoned this thing' she thought to herself as she was ready to use her spell "Sound screech!!" she yelled as she opened her mouth to let the sound waves hit the creature. After that move she was a bit out of breath since that move takes a lot of magic power to use so Crimson used her staff to hold herself up as she was hopping that she killed that creature.

Karma the red wolf was running throw the rose garden as he was looking for the person whom summoned that creature soon he heard a voice in the garden saying "If the world is cruel to me then I know only what I am, not who" so he decided to go over to the voice and started to creep and hide behind a rose bush that was behind the person who was the one who summoned the creature as he changed unto his human though he still had his ears and tail "So it was you who summoned that creature thing that our princess is fighting" Karma said as he was holding onto a vine keeping himself up in the air as he was looking down on the man who summoned the creature.
    Azure Cipher Phoenix
    Azure Cipher Phoenix

Post by Azure Cipher Phoenix Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:59 pm

Goldren turned into a giant red rose one he saw his master's body fall to the ground, Azure's spat up a small amount of blood as his body twitched a bit. Goldren bursted out of the Rose and changed in and grabbing his master and blasted the creature with a fireblast "Gold stop it I need to...need to." he muttered as he started to wake up sleep, Goldren fired another blast and picked Azure backup as he fell off during the second shot and roared in hopes that it would wake his master.

Rose Garden Pet11610
    Khornate Bellator
    Khornate Bellator
    Admin

Post by Khornate Bellator Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:10 pm

The glowing white Shadow stubbled after being hit by two attacks, twitching vigorously as it did. Its twtiching suddenly stopped and it held its hand outward before dissipating into nothing.

Khornate heard a voice which didn't sound like his own. He turned his head and looked upwards to see a stranger talking to him. He saw sanity standing behind the stranger looking at Khornate. "Why do you always show up during the times I'm lost?" He said to the Delusion, but still looking at the stranger. He shoved his hand into his jacket and kept it there before saying to himself "should I disappear or should he disappear" still looking at the stranger. Khornate stood up with his hand still in his jacket and said to the stranger "Do you want to be taken?".
    Crimson Fallen
    Crimson Fallen

Post by Crimson Fallen Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:32 pm

Karma looked at the stranger like who was he talking to. "I don't know who the hell you are or who your talking to but your creature you summoned was attacking our princess and I don't like it when she fight so if you don't leave the castle's grounds then we will have problems." Karma said as he was staring at the strange man before him getting ready to drop down to fight if he has to.

Soon after the creature dissipated into nothing Crimson started to feel dizzy from using most of her magic on just one spell and couldn't stand up much long 'I cant faint yet....What if that thing comes back.' she thought as she started to fall backwards dropping her staff as she fainted and Nagisa quickly moved behind her to soften her fall with his fur so she didn't hurt herself.
    Azure Cipher Phoenix
    Azure Cipher Phoenix

Post by Azure Cipher Phoenix Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:41 pm

Goldren placed his master down from his back and turned back to his normal form so it could revitalize him and Crimson "Hey their boy wanna go play today?" Azure said as he turned his head. (Why do I feel too weak right now?) he asked himself as he started to wake up "cough...cough what did you really protect me boy?" he asked getting to his feet, Goldren just nodded and going over to Crimson and helping "Do you have a brother by any chance Milady?" he asked.
    Khornate Bellator
    Khornate Bellator
    Admin

Post by Khornate Bellator Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:39 pm

Khornate finally removed his hand from his jacket revealing a curved dagger. "Did you say something? you dog" Khornate said in a malicious tone. "You have no right to talk to me you desease" He continued to ramble becoming louder and more aggressive before finally yelling "Tear their eyes out, Break the their backs, Rip them in half". His eyes reflected hatred and a dreadful aura began to surround the area.

Another portal like the one before opened up behind him and another White shadow appeared from it. This shadow however stood tall and was ready to fight. It began to march forward in a fast pace at the stranger and lifted it's fist high before swinging it at the stranger.

Khornate began to lick his blade and after doing so said "Where are you Warden?"
    Crimson Fallen
    Crimson Fallen

Post by Crimson Fallen Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:14 pm

Karma is staring the strange man down as if he was studying that man "You are crazy" Karma said bluntly and with a bored face as he dropped down.

Nagisa changes into his human form as he sits on the ground with Crimson head on his lap and his blue wolf tail over her shoulders as a blanket the he look up at Azure "She is the second in line for the throne since her older brother Takeshi is the current king at the moment" he says calmly as he looks around to see if there any other danger that maybe lurking around that may harm the fainted princess.
    Azure Cipher Phoenix
    Azure Cipher Phoenix

Post by Azure Cipher Phoenix Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:52 am

Azure wanted to laugh at her but he knew it would only lead to him being kicked out yet another palaces (All this work on my day off feels like am with Quill.) he thinks to himself as he plays with Goldren's flowers "Oh may I haven't see you in action in years buddy am glad to see you still got some pollen in ya." Goldren whips him with his tail knocking him over "Oh ya you don't like follower jokes haha." he says laughing as he closes his eyes and Astral projects himself out side in the garden. He flies around looking for in his astral form when he sees Crimsons pet dog fighting a man and another monster like before "Oh bloody-hell I just to play with Gold!" he shouted as he sadly floats back to his body and sat up.
    Khornate Bellator
    Khornate Bellator
    Admin

Post by Khornate Bellator Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:24 pm

After having missed its first attack the new creation saw a women in the distance lying down with a wolf and began to march in that direction. It was going to strike the women while she was down. Void energy surrounded the abomination as it was heading in that direction.

After Khornate had yelled at the stranger he caught a slight glimpse of a perfect beautiful purple rose. He completely forgot about the stranger and began to run into the direction he caught a glimpse of this beautiful object, seemingly disappearing into the garden as he did so. He started to repeat to himself the word pretty as he kept running.
    Crimson Fallen
    Crimson Fallen

Post by Crimson Fallen Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:37 pm

Karma looked at the strange man as he ran off "Tsk...I was hoping to fight....but oh well I hope the he left" Karma muttered to himself as he turned back into his wolf form and made his way back to Crimson and the others.

Once Karma arrived he see's Nagisa with Crimson on the ground what to Karma seems like she was knocked out and he became worried as he changed into his human form and ran over to them sliding on the ground before he reached them "Nagisa what happened?" Karma asked a bit panic "Don't worry she is just asleep from using her magic" Nagisa said calming Karma down and he sighed "I though she was hurt" Karma said as he looked at her tattered dark purple dress and sighed again "Your going to have to fix her dress since that one is her favorite" Karma said to Nagisa as he changed back into his wolf form and then he lied down next to her and Nagisa just nodded. Soon after their conversation Crimson woke up in a slight panic because of the nightmare she had of the rose garden being on fire she ignored Nagisa and Karma and she quickly got up to check on three roses that were different colors which the colors were her favorite, Black, Red and Purple roses the he had hidden in the garden, no one knew of those three roses, that not even her brother knew 'Please let them be okay' Crimson thought as she ran to the area of the three roses.
    Azure Cipher Phoenix
    Azure Cipher Phoenix

Post by Azure Cipher Phoenix Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:59 pm

Azure was getting quite frustrated so much in fact that he nearly broke his Bust seal but he knew that it would only scare Goldren so he did claimed himself and "Crimson am going to find the person or group that keeps making these things." he said getting Goldren up and mounting his back "But take this extender it powers up magic staff and stuff like that." he told her tossing a brooch like an object with 8 wings on each side. He flies off to see if he can see the person behind this but no such luck would befall him as he couldn't get an exact read on the portal as it closed to fast (Only if it stayed open a bit longer then maybe I could have found this guy by now.) he tells himself as he focuses on the portal's magic field.

Last edited by Azure Cipher Phoenix on Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:26 am